Saturday, June 30, 2012

day 40

I keep my mind and thoughts off this world and I place my entire focus on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the Inner presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me.

Sending lots of love to my bank account. Sending lots of love to money. Visualizing 50K on  my account NOW. Visualizing my inflow of money being much greater than my outflow of money. And so it is!
Sending lots of love to myself. Visualizing myself being in touch with my body completely and quenching my thirst by drinking instead of eating.

Visualizing a job offer arriving, a fantastic offer, an offer that i cannot refuse. Being grateful that all these companies are standing in line to talk to me and interview me. sending love, lots of love to L. visualizing a fantastic offer coming to me. Visualizing T giving me a call next week and giving me a fantastic offer.

Sending lots of love to the new place where I am going to live. Lots and lots of love. Fantastic place, close enough to the city but yet quiet. next to the water and the forest or a park. Yes. A nice place, lots of space for us. Sending love to A's future caregiver. Visualizing that i found a fantastic caregiver for her, we are all so happy and get along so well. A is very happy and I am too and she really helps me with organizing and household chores. and so mote it be!

No comments: