Sunday, June 10, 2012

day 20

I keep my mind and thoughts off this world and I place my entire focus on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acnowledge the inner presence as the only activity in my financial afairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my fairth in the principle of abundance in action within me. sending love to my bank account. Sending lots of love to m bank acccount. Sending love to money. Sending love to my apartment, for it to be fixed by the right person almost for free.Sending lots of love to money. Sending myself so much love. Sending love to my stomach, my intestine, and my desire to fill myself up, sending love to my cravings. seeing myself completely loving myself and craving free. Seeing myself without any need to use food for emotional comfort or boredom. When I bored, from now on, I send loving thoughts to myself, I send myself love. When I have cravings, I send myself lots of love. At the same time, I eat a very balanced diet. Sending lots of love to A's dad. Seeing 6,5K of child support money on my account now. and so it is.

No comments: