Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 36

My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires and as a principle of supply in action, it is impossible for to have any needs or unfulfilled desires.

I am a powerful manifestor.I keep my .mind of the physical matters and keep my mind on  love and keep my heart open. i trust that i can manifest what i desire. what i really desire.
keeping my heart on gratitude. feeling immense gratitude for having A in my life. am tremendously grateful. my heart is filled with love. i feel so much love inside. sending love to myself.

sending love to the situation with my apartment. visualizing it resolving itself. everything is going to resolve.
Sending lots of love to the job at L. Visualizing myself filled with love, grounded when i walk into the room. Visualizing me acing the interview. the interview is a total success! It is a huge success!!!! My presentation is a success!!! I am also going to sleep and get enough rest today and tomorrow so that  I am well rested before the interview. i am well rested before the interview.

feeling great later today and tomorow. feeling fantastic!! My presentation going fantastic!
visualizing multiple job offers are about to come my way. am grateful that all these companies are so interested in me that they want to hire me. thank you!

giving up the need to know what will happen tomorrow. giving up the need to know what happens tomorrow. giving up the need to know what happens tomorrow. i am fully present, fully in the now. and am grateful for it.

No comments: