Saturday, June 23, 2012

day 33

I am concsious of hte Inner Presence as my lavish Abundance. I amc onscious of the constant activity of this Mind of infinite Prosperity. Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.

Sending lots of love to myself today. lots of love to my stomach and intestines. Visualizing myself without any constipation, with my poop flowing out effortlessly without any straining. Visualizing myself listening to my body and listening when i am thirsty. Today i will only drink when I am thirsty. Will only drink when I am thirsty. I constantly watch when I want to drink and have a bottle available and quench my thirst and doing nothing else. I only eat when i am hungry.

Today it is going to be a great day!
I am sending love to the test i will take and visualizing myself doing fantastically well on the test. visualizing myself doing fantastically well during my discussions with BL at L. visualizing myself hitting it off with GE, my coming boss, and also acing it with my presentation to the 3 gentlemen. Sending lots of love to TK, JT. Visualizing myself confident and grounded.
Visualizing myself being confident at A's daycare. Very confident when i pick her up or deliver her.

Visualizing myself figuring out what i should do regarding the situation with custody. sending lots of love to myself and also to A's dad.
Sending lots of love to UCBP - to ES, OP, NR. Visualizing myself proceeding to the next round and a trip to Brussels with an overnight stay. And so mote it be!
Multiple job offers are on the way to me. Fantastic offers.Am so grateful that all these companies want to have me and to hire me.

It is going to be a fantastic day today!!!

No comments: