Sunday, June 17, 2012

day 26

My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experieence according to my nedsand desires, and as the Principle of supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires. Sending love to L – and ppl at L – sending lots of to them. Visualizing me progressing to the next round. sending lots of love to UCBP and all the ppl at UCBP – visualizing me progessing to the next round, getting the job modified to be my dream job and getting a fantastic job offer there – a job offer that is impossible to turn down. Sending lots of love to D, visualizing myself proceeding further, going to Brussels and getting an offer from them. Sending lots of love to my divine partner. I know you are out thee and looking for me. I am sending you lots of love. Sending lots of love to myself and A, visualizing A completely healthy NOW. Visualizing myself in a super shape, toned and slim and in complete balance and harmony with myself and my surroundings.

No comments: