Monday, June 4, 2012

day 14 of AP

Through my consciousness of my god self, the Christ within as my source, I draw ito my mind and feelingnature the very substance of Spirit. This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the Presence of God within me is my supply. I am God and can create what I want in my life. Right now I am sending lots of love to myself. Lots and lots and lots of love. Sending love to my stomach, inside and outside. Inside my stomach, to my intestines. Sending them lots of love. Sending lots of love to my hair. Lots and lots of love and to my skin and to my whole body. Breathing in this love I feel for myself. Sending lots of love to my knees and to the spot behind my knee on my right leg, the spot that hurts or spasms when I run. Sending it lots of love. Will stretch it with love and care before and I after I run from now on. And will rub it with love. Sending lots of love to my baby A. Sending love to my divine partner who can feel it and moving towards me. I saw a vision of him yesterday, during my run, he is a man in his mid 40's, was riding his bike and he is in a SUPER shape. He is also very sharp and slim. A fantastic man with dark hair. Sending love to him. I will wait for you for as long as needed. it will be soon. He is almost ready for me and I am too. surrounding him with lots of love straight from my heart. Sending lots of love to PS and TK from L. Cant wait to meet these guys on Wednesday. I know I am going to ace my interview. I am going to kick ass! Sending them love and sending love to the whole company!!! Seeing fantastic job offers coming my way. Sending love to my tax payment situation with my ex. Sending love to him. lots of love! lots of love to PE and my ticket situation and also sending love to the court, especially to the judge. Seeing the perfect person helping me with translations during the hearing on the phone. The person is here. Sending him/her lots of love!

No comments: