Wednesday, June 27, 2012

day 37

the divine consciousness that i am is forever expressing its true nature of abundance. this is its responsibility, not mine. my only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all-sufficiency in my life and affairs.

sending lots of love to myself. I will knock them dead. my mind will only be focused on the interview and on my presentation. They are loving me and i am loving them.  sending love to A's dad. sending love to the lawyer i am going to see next friday as she is going to give me good news about custody. sending love to him today when he arrives. i will knock them dead today!!! Yes. sending lots of love to H. sending her lots and lots of love.
am soooo full of energy, presenting there, filling up the room. Sending lots of love to BL, GE, TK and JT. lots and lots of love to them. Visualizing myself hitting it off with all of them. i am a great match for the job. I am the best person for the job. Visualizing myself saying exactly what i need to say to asnwer their question. I am the perfect match!

No comments: