Sunday, June 17, 2012

day 27

the divine consciousness that I am is forever expressing its true nature of Abundance. This is its responsibility, not mine. My only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Tereofre, i am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all-sufficiency in my life and affairs. sending lots of love to I and E, especially I. Visualizing our visit going fantastically well and them loving the bread that i am going to bring to them. visualizing a fantastic visit where all of us feel super happy and A is very easy and behaves very well. visualizing that i eat only what i need, that i listen to my body. sending lots of love to my bank account and to money. visualizing 2K from J already on my account. visualizing more money from different sources on my account. and so mote it be! and waiting to hear from different places that i am proceeding further with interviews.

No comments: