Thursday, June 14, 2012

sending more love

keep sending love to myself, my intestines, little baby A, visualizing A completely healthy and healed. sending her lots and lots of love, oceans of love. she is completely completely healed and healthy. And so it is!! Sending love to PS and TK and their HR person, lots of love, to be invited for a second round of interviews. Sending lots and lots of love to them. Sending lots and lots of love to OP, ES and NR and SJ to be invited for a second round of interviews which i am also going to ace. Sending lots of love to A in CH to be invited and ace my first round of interviews there. Sending lots of love to M in CH to be invited to an in person interview and ace it. Sending lots and lots of love to OS, S d R and TM of D, lots of love to them. Visualizing multiple fantastic job offers coming my way. multiple offers. visualizing me signing the best contract, with the best terms, for a job that is my heart's desire. And so mote it be.

No comments: