Wednesday, June 6, 2012

day 16

My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs ad desires, and as the pricnciple of supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires. Sending lots of love to myself today. I really really need it.Need to find another way to find inner peace. Sending love to A. lots of love. Sending love tó my intestines and to my heart.Lots and lots of love to me. Sending lots of love to ES + the crew before my interview on MOnday. sending them lots of love. Sending lots of love to TK and PS before my interview at L on thursday next week. Sending lots of love to A. in CH. Sending lots of love to OS and LC and the manager that is supposed to talk to me. Seeing multiple job offers coming to me. Sending love to all these companies, seeing lots of fantastic offers coming back. And so it is.

No comments: