Sunday, June 24, 2012

sending more love

sending lots of love to MM and visualizing him to come back to me liking my presentation and with constructive feedback about my presentation. visualizing myself practice it and being very animated and interesting speaker.
Visualizing my presentation being a success on Wednesday.  Visualizing the job offer coming in and them offering me a very high salary with MM negotiating it (without me being involved in negotiations).  Visualizing my interview being a complete success, me being completely comfortable in my own body. i am confident and i am who i am. this is what i have to offer - a lot. sending lots of love to BL, seeing our discussion of the test being a complete success and the results of the test being very good and what they are looking for.

sending lots of love to GE that we hit it off and the product is also super interesting to work on. Sending lots of love to TK and JT. lots and lots of love to them. visualizing me being super confident, filling up the room with my energy and being in charge of the room. I am a very charismatic speaker, the speaker who mesmerizes. my presentation comes from the heart. i just get up and start talking. very calm and confident.

sending lots of love to J, visualizing myself behaving with him in the right way. calm, setting direction, being in charge. maintaining my boundaries with him. visualizing me retaining full custody of A. sending lots of love to myself. I am loved. My body is completely at peace. I am completely completely relaxed. All is well in my world. Not just well, everything is SUPER well.
 
Visualizing the nice vacation spot we are about to go to with A. the place with the beach, the city and lots of sun, with moderate temperatures. warm ocean/sea. and so mote it be.

Visualizing myself letting go of all the people that no longer serve me. People that suck my energy. People whose contribution to my well being and development is zero. All of those people have to go. I am confident my intuition will guide me towards which people i need to let go of. already am thinking of one - TM. i am about to stop sms her.

sending lots of love to UCBP. Visualizing them inviting me for a second interview asap and me acing the interview. Visualizing myself getting multiple job offers. Yeah! it feels good. visualizing starting my new job in September.   and so mote it be.  sending lots and lots of love to my bank account and to money. visualizing 50K being deposited on my account asap. and so mote it be!

Sending lots and lots of love to my body, my stomach and my head of hair. Every little follicle on my head is nourished with blood. the hair is growing back! Yes! my whole body is relaxed, I am completely relaxed and feel surrounded by love. I am magnificent and I am magnificence.

No comments: