Sunday, June 3, 2012

day 13 of AP

I am conscious of the Inner Presnece as my lavish Abundance. I am consious of the constant activity of this Mind of infinite Prosperity. Therefore, my consiousness is filled with the Light of Truth. I am aware that i have divine spark inside me. My love can do miracles. I am sending love to A's dad, sending lots of love to my bank account, sending love to A, sending love to myself, sending love to my body, sending love to PS and TK from L, sending love to the whole organization. Surrounding it with love. Sending it soooooo much love. Sending love to ES and Iren from UCBP. Sending lots of love to A and recruiter that connected me with the company. Bathing it iwth my love. Seing my job offer arriving in the mail where I am surprized that their offers are more generous than I anticipated. Seeing contracts being prepared as I type this post.

No comments: