Sunday, June 24, 2012

day 34

thru my consciousness of my God self as my source , I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of spirit.This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the presence of God within me is my supply.

Sending lots of love to myself. Visualizing myself full of energy, both mental and physical. visualizing myself taking a nap later in the day.  Visualizing myself finishing my presentation today and sending it to MM. And presentation being a success! Visualizing myself doing the test right now, filled with good energy. me having a feeling that the test is very easy and i have done very well.
sending lots of love to UCBP and am about to hear from them next week, early next week, with an invitation for another interview in Brussels  and so mote it be!

No comments: