Friday, June 22, 2012

day 32

I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence I Am is the source and Substance of all my good.

Sending lots of love to my stomach yesterday and today. Sending love to myself. Visualizing myself to be connected with my body, feeling every time  I am thirsty. Relinquishing  my thirst EVERY time I am thirsty instead of putting food in my mouth. Pouring water in my mouth EVERY Time I am thirsty instead of putting food. Visualizing myself eating only when I am hungry.
Sending love to my beautiful body.
Visualizing myself buying the most perfect gift for H, the gift that she likes very much. Visualizing myself having lots of fun at her birthday party today. Visualizing myself looking and feeling great.

Sending lots of love to A's dad and to statsf. Visualizing them allowing me keep sole custody of A. Visualizing A and I very happy together, having tons of fun. Visualizing A's dad and me having a warmer, friendlier relationship, with mutual respect.
Sending lots and lots of love to L for Wednesday from 4-6:30. sending lots of love to TK, GE, JT, BL. Visualizing myself hitting it off with GE and the project being super interesting. Visualizing myself doing super fantastic at the interview. Visualizing myself acing the personality test and presentation. Visualizing them offering me a job before the end of AP work, with fantastic pay.
And so mote it be!

No comments: