Sunday, July 1, 2012

day 1

God is lavish, unfailing abundance,the rich omnipresent substance of the universe. this all providing source of inifinite prosperity is individualized as me - the reality of me.

I am abundance personified. I am the creator of my reality. i am God, the Creator. I create my happiness and well being. I create my finanicial health and wellness. Visualizing 50K landing on my bank account from all possible sources NOW.  Sending lots of love to my bank account.
Lots and lots of love.

Visualizing myself and A going on holiday to a warm sunny place where we can have tons of fun together. Visualizing getting a call monday that I got a job. And so mote it be. Sending lots of love to L, to TK, to MM, to PS, to GE. Lots and lots of love. visualizing getting a fantastic offer, much better than I expected!  and so mote it be.

No comments: