Tuesday, June 5, 2012

day 15

Money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowedge of the all providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore my supply is unlimited. I am my own supply. Because of god within me I create the reality of mylife. All i need to do is keep an eye on what I want and send love to the situation. Sending love to my beautiful slim body, my intestines, my stomach. Sending love to myself and to my heart, and to my hair. Seeing myself completely healed and perfect, with my head full of beautiful hair. Sending love to OS at D and to their managing director, sending love to the case I need to do, that I actually would love to do. Sending love to PS and to TK at L, lots of love to them, seeing myself acing that interview. Sending love to my bank account and sending lots of love to money. Sending love to the apartment appraisal people regarding my apartment. Sending love to ES and his crew and UCBP and seeing job offers and contracts pouring in to me with love. Seeing myself signing the contract with UCBP and being so happy about it. Sending love to my free apartment in Brussels where I am going to live for 6 months. Sending love to my current apartment that i am going to fix cheaply and rent out to very good renters with rent providing surplus. And so it is. And sending love to my beautiful A. Sending her lots of love so that she would sleep well tonight and sending myself love too so that I could also sleep well tonnight and wake up refreshed ready 4 my interview. Sending love to my divine partner. I know we are going to meet very very soon. I saw you and know you are ready for me now as i am for you.

No comments: