Monday, June 18, 2012

day 28

My consciousness of the Spirit within me as my unlimited Source is the Divine Power to make all things new, to lift me up to the high road of abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.


I am sending love to my bank account, sending love to money, visualizing 50 K being deposited on my account. Sending lots and lots of love to my bank account, lots and lots of love.

Sending lots of love to A’s dad. Visualizing him transferring the money to me by tomorrow, at least what he is supposed to transfer or more.

Sending lots of love to these different companies, sending them so much love. They feel my love and they are standing in line to talk to me and to hire me. It is amazing and fantastic!! I am so grateful for their interest. Sending a lot of love to PS and TK of L, seeing them inviting me to a second round with me acing the second round too. Sending love to ES with him inviting me to the 2nd round of the job at UCBP that will be modified to fit my needs and interests. It is going to be a perfect job for me. And so mote it be.

Sending lots of love to D, visualizing them inviting me to an interview again with me acing it.

1 comment:

hursh said...

From me tooo ... Lots of..