Friday, June 29, 2012

day 39

when i am aware of the god-self within me as my total fulfillment, i am totally fulfilled. i am now awaare of this truth. I ahve found the secret of life and I relax in the knowledge that the actvity of the divine abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation  of that creative energy, which is continulously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my divine consciousness. i am now aware, I am now in the flow.

Sending lots of love to myself. Visualizing 50K on my bank account arriving from all possible sources. Sending love to my bank account. Sending lots of love to L. Visualizing T coming back to me with an offer that far exceeds my expectations. Visualizing getting a fantastic job offer for a great job that is right for me, with the right people, with flexibility of my working hours where I can balance work/life and be the perfect mom to A. Sending lots of love to my situation, sending love to my visa situation to resolve.

Sending lots of love to the lawyer i am meeting with Friday, visualizing the matter resolved with J having NO chance getting shared custody. visualizing that the matter with the bank is resolved with H paying his share. Sending love to H, sending love to the bank, visualizing H paying his share for the apartment.

Sending love to Ha before our meeting monday visualizing that she is gonna do the best job representing me in court. Visualizing the court going extremely well, with me being found not guilty and the creditor PE having to pay all the expenses. Sending lots of love to PE and the court. 
Visualizing myself having a super perfect weekend. Fantastic sun filled weekend! Visualizing my situation w J and taking A on holiday resolving to the best for all of us.

No comments: