Saturday, June 9, 2012

day 19

when I am aware of the God-self within me as my total fulfillment, I am totally fulfilled. I am now aware of this Truth. I have found the secret of life, and I relax in the knowledge that the Activity of Divine Abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be awareof the flow, the radiation, of that creative energy, which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my Divine Consciousness. I am now aware. I am now in the flow. I am completely and totally filfilled in my life. I feel very grateful for everything I have. I feel deeply grateful, profoundly grateful. Grateful for having been given A. So grateful. Grateful that i am able to continue living in my apartment and pay my bills without working at all. I am profoundly grateful. Grateful that i can put food on the table. My life is amazing. So grateful. So full of gratitude, sending it out to the universe. Sending gratitude that so many companies want to see me and want to hire me. So grateful that job offers are starting to come in the mail now and i am about to sign a contract for my dream job. so grateful i have the whole weekend to myself wihtout A. so grateful that he is so involved. so grateful for his help. So grateful that my ex is helping me by being involved in my life and by helping me in other big ways. so grateful. sending lots of love to him. so grateful that my ex MIL is so involved and is helping me take care of A. so thankful to her!!!! so grateful that I am going on a short trip to Brussels, that I am going to be so full of energy when i wake up at 5 am, so happy to be going and so grateful and excited! So happy to meet these people f2f. so grateful and happy that this meeting is going to go super well. Thank you!

No comments: