Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 11

God is lavish, unfailinng Abundance, the rich omnipresent subsgtance of the Universe. This all-providing Source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me - the Reality of me. What does it mean to me? I am God and create my reality. Sending lots of love to myself. Am very happy and grateful that I just woke up. So nice to get enough sleep. Sending lots of love to NR, to ES from UCBP, lots and lots of love. Illumininating their path in love. Sending lots of love to people at A in Switzerland, lots and lots of love. Sending lots of love to TK and PS at L. TK and PS really like me and really want to hire me. They are convinced that I am the right person for this position and that I am the ONLY person for this job. So they really want to hire me for this fantastic position!!! Keep sending them love, to all of them, sending love to all the job offers and contracts that are about to come in the mail to me. Sending love to money and to my bank account. Sending lots of love to A's dad. Sending love to my divine partner who can feel it and who is on his way to me.

No comments: