Monday, June 25, 2012

love is all we ever need :)

got a message from my ex lover about how hot i look with straight hair. hahaha. dream on dude!

Ok but sending love to myself. sending lots of love to myself. sending lots of love to Ye and Yu. sending prayers to keep Yu out of trouble and seek help.
Sending love to myself for wednesday. visualizing myself charismatic speaker, blowing these guys away with my presentation. letting go of the need to get L job. all i am is love. sending lots of love to BL, to myself, visualizing i do super well during my discussion. visualizing the job offer that is coming from L, a fantastic offer!
Sending lots of love to the new renter of this apartment. sending love to the place as i prepare to leave the place. sending love to the bank so that things with loan turned out acceptable and so mote it be!
am sending gratitude that so many companies are interested in me and can't wait to hire me. i am very very grateful.

No comments: