Monday, June 25, 2012

day 35

money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore my supply is unlimited.

Sending love to my bank account. Visualizing 50K on my account arriving from all sorts of sources, completely unexpectedly. Sending love to myself. Visualizing myself being completely in touch with my body today, feeling when I am thirsty and drinking instead of eating. Visualizing the extra fat I have melting away, but preserving the fat in just the right places. I look GOOD now, I look perfect, look wholesome and look  hot! I look very appetizing. And I look very young. My face is completely smooth, I barely have wrinkles. I look 8-10 years younger than I actually am. Visualizing  myself keep looking young and being very happy. I am super happy. I am elated because my life is going in the right direction. I am very happy about myself and I am at peace.

Sending lots of love to J and to statsf who will be deciding about the custody. Visualizing them letting me keep full custody of A. Sending lots of love to CP, TK, GE, BL, JT and PS of L. Sending lots of love to them. Sending love to the room where I am going to have my interview and my presentation. Visualizing my presentation going super well! and being exactly what they want to hear and to know.

Seeing a job offer coming my way from L, with salary exceeding my expectations, with MM doing all the negotiating. Sending lots of love to the new place where I am going to live, big enough, with a garden that is reasonably priced and not far away, quiet and is in perfect location with free/abundant parking. Sending lots of love to A future caregiver who is perfect for her, speaks fluent English and is very affordable and does things around the house too.

Seeing myself going to a nice holiday with A, to a place with sun and beach and inexpensive. A place where she can enjoy some sun. 

Visualizing myself releasing all fears about loosing A or loosing her custody or looking her half-custody. I am to retain full custody of A and so it is. Letting go of all the fears.

No comments: