Wednesday, June 13, 2012

day 23

I am conscious of the inner presence as my lavish Abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of this mind of infinite prosperity. Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth. I am responsible for my abundance, for abundance mindset. All I need to do is send love and things will come back to me. Sending love to myself and to my daughter, visualizing her completely healed. Sending love for tomorrow to TK and PS and to the whole company of L. Sending them lots and lots of love. Sending lots of love to myself for tomorrow, as I am full of energy and enthusiastic and about to ace this interview. sending lots of love to A's dad for sending me money. Sending love to money and to my bank account. lots and lots of money to my bank account. sending lots of love to A of CH and all the people I am supposed to meet there. Sending lots and lots of love to ES, OP and NR, to UCBP for inviting me to the next round and offering me the job with fantastic pay. Thank you!!!!

No comments: