Thursday, June 28, 2012

day 38

My consciousness of the spirit within me as my unlimited source is the Divine power to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of Abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.

Sending lots of love to myself and to my hair. Visualizing myself tomorrow waking up completely fresh and refreshed and full of energy, after i got enough sleep. sending lots of love to A's dad. Visualizing him taking the news that he wont spend the weekend w A very well. Sending lots of love to L. visualizing a job offer coming to me, an offer that exceeds my expectations by far. and so it is! my body is completely completely relaxed. I am completely relaxed.

sending lots of money to my bank account! lots and lots of love to my bank account. visualizing 50K on my bank account from all sorts of sources without having to repay anything back. And so mote it be.

No comments: