Friday, June 15, 2012

day 25

money is not my supply. no person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the dinvine mind within me is my supply. my consciousness of this truth is unlimited, therefore my supply is unlimited. at the end of my abundance work, before day 40 I am getting my first job offer followed by more job offers. sending lots of love to TK, PS of L. seeing them coming back to MM (recruiter) with positive things about me and continuation of the process.seeing them offering me the job. sending lots and lots of love to ES,OP and NR. seeing them calling me for the next round and offering me a fantastic job. Fantastic job, fantastic job offer and expat tax rate. YES, and so mote it be. and sending lots and lots of love to my bank account and to money. lots of love to myself and to little A.

No comments: