Thursday, June 21, 2012

day 31

God is lavish, unfailing abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the universe. this all providing source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me - the reality of me.

Sending love to myself yesterday, i needed it. sending love to myself yesterday, to my body and to my soul. Sending love to my body today, especially to my stomach. Sending love to A's dad, lots of love to him. Sending love to the statsf.(the authorities) he is going to contact who are going to call us for a meeting regarding custody. sending lots and lots of love to them. visualizing them deciding in my favor.

sending lots of love to L - JT, TK, GE, BL - sending them lots and lots of love. Sending lots of love during my conversation with BL - lots and lots of love. Sending lots of love to the personality test i will fill out this weekend. Sending lots of love to the test - visualizing i fill it out well, fill very confident when i do it and discuss the results extremely well whilebeing at peace and being myself.  Visualizing my presentation going super well and being the topic that they think is relevant and my presentation being a huge success with me presenting very dynamically and being very charismatic. Seeing every interview that day being a total success and that they offer me the job. visualizing the job offer coming in before the end of my Prosperity Plan.
Sending lots of love to UCBP, visualizing that i hear from them in the next couple of days regarding the next steps.

No comments: