Wednesday, June 20, 2012

day 30

i keep my mind and thoughts off this world and I place my entire focus on God within as the only cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the inner presence as the only activity in my financial and other affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me.

sending lots of love to myself, lots and lots of love. sending lots of love to my hair. seeing it growing strong and lots of it growing, especially in the front. sending lots of love to A. visualizing her completely healed. sending love to immigration. lots of love. seeing them process my visa within the shortest time possible.
Sending lots of love to the authorities. Visualizing me being able to keep the sole custody of A. I am her sole custodian.  and so mote it be.

sending lots of love to L -  JT, in particular. Sending him lots of love. Sending lots of love to BL, to the test she sent me. Visualizing me completing the test well and confidantly.Visualizing me discuss the results of the test very confidently.Sending lots of love to GE, visualizing us having great professional chemistry together. Sending lots of love to TK. Visualizing my presentation being a success and exactly what they want to hear. Visualizing that my visa issues are of no hindrance. visualizing them giving me a great offer regardless of my visa status. and so mote it be!

sending lots of love to UCBP - with great news following soon.
Sending lots of love to the person who will be taking care of A, who will be helping me with her. Lots of love to her! Visualizing that I got in touch with this person.  sending lots of love to the fantastic place where i am going to live next. sending lots of love to the man who is coming into my life.

No comments: