Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Reading for myself 20.1.09

I asked how my workshop in March will go and got three cards.
1. Golden opportunity - your prayers have been answered.
"it will go well. Things are happening NOW. The time is now. You are ready. It will go well. You will make an impression. They will want more, more and more. It wil pick up like fire, angel circles everywhere. You will have followers, many followers, here, in this country and in Russia. (? not 100 % sure about Russia).
It will be a success.

2. Trust your intuition - listen to your inner wisdon and trust its validity.
I had a feeling I need to use a candle and manifestation technique at my workshop.
"Trust your intuition completely. It is leading you to the right place where your heart's desires will be manifested. Do not hold back your desires, manifest them, anything is possible.
Your child is coming to you, out of the blue, when you least expect it. Let go of the old, of the now, of your old life and it will come to you. You will recover. The hair will grow back. The memory will return completely. Trust in your intuition, keep your heart open.

3. Gratitude - Focus on what is positive in your life and you will attract more positive situations.
"Focus on positive things and more things are coming to you - more students who are interested in my teachings. You will have many followers. Focus on the positives. Be grateful, be happy. The happier you are, the more positives you will attract. Go on the radio" - and got the name of the radiostation I need to be on.

Thank you, angels, so much for this. I am so grateful to you, for your presence in my life.

No comments: