Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, a little more, and a new year's resolution

Happy new year, everyone. May it bring you everything your heart and souls desire, no less.

I have been a slacker about updating this blog, partly due to my ill health. However, now I already figured out one of the reason for being sick - it is due to the perpetual darkness here. After 2 weeks in the states- Hawaii and California, my symptoms - hair loss and sleep disturbance have diminished significantly, but now I am back "home" and the sleep is back to zero and hair loss has increased.

It hit me that it is due to the darkness - it is dark outside and inside ALL THE TIME. So now using a bright lamp and changed my light bulbs from energy saving to regular 60 W and voila! my sleep has returned overnight. Now need to figure out what is going to with the hair and itching on my back.

I realized that his place is bad for me and it is making me sick. Therefore, today I make my new year's resolution - today, I, (my name), promise that this year 2009 will be my last year in this dark kingdom. I hope that my stint with Russia goes thru in May or summer and after 6 months in Russia, I promise to myself that I will not return.

I will also try to limit my time here from now on as much as possible, taking a trip to the states (if I change a job at my current company) and working from "home" in Germany where H lives. It is much sunnier there than it is here.

So here it is.

More news - tomorrow having an MRI of my gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Saw a vision of my doctor, looking at the image of the MRI, pointing to a dark spot on the image, saying "here it is!". (I am trying to find a physical problem for my poor health, and think that GI may be it). Already found out that I was lactose intolerant as I suspected, now I want to test for fructose and sugar allergy. Have a friend who after fertility treatments became allergic or intolerant to fructose, want to see if the same thing happened to poor little me.

Another news - I want to start giving public angel readings, so I am going to this metaphysical store asking them to use their space. I also want to make flyers.

I also realized that there will be no DE for me until I leave this kingdom and get well, so my little baby needs to wait until the Russian stint is over until I am outta here. in the meantime, i committ to making myself happy, regardless of other things.

No comments: