Monday, January 26, 2009

day 13

My consciousness is filled with the light of truth that I am a master manifester and can manifest any reality I want.
I am very grateful for today. I had a fantastic day together with H. Today (actually yesterday) we had an honest conversation about our future and I told him that he needs to think about what he wants. If he can accept my flaws, and make our relationship more committed and if he cant do that, he needs to let me go.He said that he needs time to think about that. I am so grateful that this is out in the open now and that I said what i wanted.
I am also very grateful because my ad at the bookstore is posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So there is now a link with info about me, my services and my website and also the date, 14 March when i am giving readings. Whooo - hoooo. I am so grateful and happy about that.
I am also very grateful that my website is almost complete and I found the text color for the website and it is gray, like the color of angel feathers. I am so greateful, so excited!!!!!!!! It is starting for me, I am so grateful.
My client is going to call me this Thursday, I am so grateful for this. Thank you! Thank you!!!

No comments: