Saturday, January 17, 2009

DAY 5

I am my own supply. Since my consciousness of this is unlimited, my supply is also unlimited. I manifest my own reality in whatever way I want to create it. This means that I am a creator of my own life and reality.
My gratitude is unlimited today as I had a fantastic day, was able to exercise and swim for 40 minutes. I am extremely grateful that I had so much energy today. On the way back from the gym, I listed to jazz tunes and decided to check out what is playing at the jazzhouse today and was suprized to see that it was a Klezmer band. I sent my mom to see you and i guess i manifested that I can see one too. Here it is a rarity, or so I thought.
I am extremely grateful for this, and look forward to the concert.
Additionally, a letter came from the hospital showing that there is a problem with my pancreas. I am so grateful for this as I am getting closer to being cured. I was told that I will be cured in the spring, after a surgery. I am extremely grateful that I am being lead to perfect health.
In addition, I did not feel like going to my healing class today and I am grateful to myself that I did not go. I am grateful that I did not push myself. Today it was a nice day. I am grateful that the sun was shining. I am grateful that H stayed home and I could relax although I did miss him.
I am grateful that I made my mother happy as she really enjoyed the klezmer concert I sent her to.

I am grateful that they let me know a reading all day on 7 March at the bookstore. So grateful. Happiness is filling my heart that I can proceed with my mission. I got this information that I should be on the radio here, and need to find a radio station that I can go to. I am so grateful for my connection with the divine. I am grateful that I am now so courageous that I listen to my intuition without questioning and trust in the information I receive. I am very grateful

No comments: