Monday, January 12, 2009

day 60

Guilty, I missed 2 days of blogging with this.

I keep my mind and thoughts off this world, and I place my entire focus on God within as the only cause of my prosperity i acknowledge the inner presence as the only activity in my financial activities, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the principle of abundance in action within me now.

All I need to do is believe and trust and manifest. I need to believe that I am part of the divine, with powers to manifest the outcomes I desire without a doubt. If I want to have abundance or love or a child or my hair growing, all I need to do is manifest.
All I need to do right now is to fill my heart with gratitude and love. Gratitude for the riches and good life and good health that I have today. I am so grateful that I had a very nice day today, that I am becoming more productive, that I enjoyed my swimming session today. I am grateful that I have a wonderful boss and great colleagues. Very grateful that I am able to enjoy life and travelling so much. It is exciting and I am very grateful for my life.

I am also full of love -for my clients, for H, for my mom, and most importantly, for myself.

No comments: