Saturday, January 24, 2009

day 12

I am the master manifester. I am filled with love for everything in the universe, divine love is filling up my heart. All I need to do is to focus on this love and the source of the love, and things will come to me themselves. They will come to me easily and effortlessly.

I am grateful for today because I got 9 hours of sleep at night. I am grateful because I have been enjoying him so much today and yesterday. I am grateful because I am going to my mother in law's where I can paint my angels. I am grateful it is finally a weekend and I can enjoy myself. Thank you.
I am also grateful that I found out about this theater workshop that I will attend in 2 weeks, I want to be in a play, so will manifest that. So grateful for today, for being in the now, for feeling gratitude and love in my heart.

No comments: