Friday, January 23, 2009

day 11

I am God, I am creator, and I am very very grateful and full of love. I am very grateful for the day I had today. Iam grateful that my job gives me such flexibility that I can work from home. I am grateful that I slept 8 hours today and slept 1 hour in the afternoon.
I am very grateful for the delicious soup I had today. I am very grateful that H is coming and I am picking him up. I am grateful that his mom is going to cook special meal for me.
I am grateful that I have this life. I am grateful that I was so eficient today and shopped, bought what I needed to buy and now can rest and then drive to the airport. I am grateful for the information that came through today. Thank you, thank you! I am grateful that my angel practice is taking off. Thank you.

I am grateful that my heart is filled with love, love for myself and for my clients and for the world.

No comments: