Wednesday, January 14, 2009

day 2 of PP

I am divine, I am aware of the truth that the purpose of my soul is to know that I am the source and substance of all. That means that I can manifest anything I want, any reality I want, easily and effortlessly.

I chose to manifest gratitude in my life, gratitude for all I have. I have so much. Yesterday I had a fantastic day. I am grateful for that. I am going to BUdapest, bought a ticket to see Evgeni Onegin, I am very grateful for that and very very excited. My job is interesting, they pay me well, my colleague is good, I am grateful for that. I am very grateful.
I am grateful that I have an opportunity to travel and see the world. I am grateful for being able to channel well. I am very grateful that JJ is helping me organize a public angel reading. She seems very excited to help me and I am too and very grateful. I am very grateful that my mother is self-sufficient and healthy, so grateful. I am so grateful that it is such a pleasure for me to talk to her. She is so delightful.
I am very grateful that I am so in touch with my emotions and feeling, so grateful that my heart is filled with love for all. I am love.

No comments: