Friday, January 9, 2009

day 59

When I am aware of the God's self within me as my total fulfilment, then I am totally fulfilled. I am now aware of this truth. I now found the secret of life and I relax in the knowledge that the activity of divine abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, this radiation of creative energy which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my divine consciousness. I am now aware, I am now in the flow.

All I need to do is be aware that I am a master manifester that can easily, effortlessly and continuously create my own reality. I am a creator since I create my own reality every moment of my life. Therefore, I am consiously focusing on the positive outcomes that I want to create in my life - happiness and love. Yes, I am very happy today and am eternally grateful because my life cannot be any better than it is right now. Things are happening for me. I am in the flow now, all I need to do is follow my intuition and I will arrive to the destination I choose.

My heart is filled with love and gratitude. Yes, I am eternally grateful for what I have in my life today - H, my mother, my friends who are helping me and support me every step of the way and my job that is pretty interesting and will lead me to Russia which is where my destiny lies. I am grateful that I am able to be a good channel for my clients and channel information to them and love. I am grateful that my heart is open for them and radiates love. I am grateful that they feel this love and send it back to me, so that there is a flow. I am in the flow now and I am very grateful for this.

No comments: