Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 1 of prosperity plan

I am God, I am part of the divine, the god inside me is my reality. This god within me is all providing which means that I can manifest any reality I choose. I manifest easily and effortlessly because I am part of the divine.

I manifest gratitude in my life, I am grateful for living here as it lead me to be spiritual, to connect with the divine, to give depth and meaning to my life, to take away the struggles. I am very grateful. My gratitude is huge because I have an interesting job, great boss, nice people around me who take care of me, a lot of clients who love to come to me and because I have so much love. I am totally totally connected to the source of love within me. My heart is very open and has a lot of love inside. I am very grateful for this. Thank you.

No comments: