Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 6

All my needs and desires are constantly fulfilled, they are always meet. Everything I want is always given to me because I am a master manifester and I show this principle of manifestation in action.
I am very grateful today as I had a fantastic day. I talked to these wonderful people who missed me very much. I had a nice day at the gym, had enough energy to swim, had enough energy to exercise. I had a nice day interacting with my classmates. I really enjoyed being in the pool today as I manifested that I will be completely alone there. Feeling this water washing me off and carrying me was an experience I am really grateful for.
Yesterday I was so grateful that I went to this klezmer concert, Klezmerfobia. The singer was fantastic, as well as the band. It was an unforgettable experience. While they played I thought about my grandparents speaking Yiddish in my childhood home, how much I miss them, in particular, my grandmother. I thought about this song that we used to play at home, Yiddische liddle. I liked it so much. Then she sang Yiddishe mame, and the tears started pouring from my cheeks. I was so touched. It was something that was coming from one Jewish soul to another, very special. Then they started playing other songs and my feet started moving by themselves. I spent 2 hours dancing and jumping and I was ohh - so very happy. I kept thinking how grateful I was for this experience, it was truly moving and unforgettable at the same time.

I am very grateful that I went to this concert.
Today I had this fantastic pumpkin soup for lunch, I was so grateful that I enjoyed it so much, I also enjoyed the bread very much. Tomorrow I look forward to eat the chicken I cooked for myself.

My gratitude is filling my heart, love is filling my heart. I have such a great life, such a fantastic life!

No comments: