Monday, January 12, 2009

reading for H yesterday

I did a reading for H yesterday. I realized that he is not the right client for me and that I should not do readings for him any more.
I need to save my energy for real clients. However, he is upset that he now has to share his office with 2 older women -dragons. And I told him that one of them will be sick. Today he emailed me that one of them is sick.

A couple of other things:
he will get promoted
He will stay at this job at least for 3-6 months longer
What I see is that one of his bosses either B or the other one E, will be impressed.
I told him that he needs to contact some people in Brussels to start off his new activities and he did told me that he thought about contacting some investment guys in Brussels to help him with how he should proceed.

He has a meeting with a guy from Luxemburg who is also doing smth similar to what H is doing, but for the whole company. And I said to him, be careful how much of this you take in.
I told him to get closer to E, and that this job is a temporary one. He will be gone. He will start the process but i was not sure he would be there to finish it. I said that he needs to use this job for networking only, only for his purpose. Perhaps this networking will help him get a new job.

The rest I cant remember what I said.

No comments: