Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 10

I keep the faith, I trust that I am the master manifester and create my own universe and my own reality.
I trust that God is taking care of me in the best possible way, arranging things for my highest good. I trust that my intuition is leading me to where I was meant to go.

I am very very grateful that my heart is open. I feel love, so much love. I have so much love to the woman who contacted me today: I feel so much compassion, I want to help her, guide her, as she feels stuck, I want to guide her so that she could see the sun, feel hopeful and happy again. I am grateful that I had a good meeting with my colleague and my boss, we discuss that I will off load the projects I do not like and get the project that I want. I am grateful that I left work early today and grateful I had enough energy to do yoga. I am grateful that even though this was the first time in almost 2 months that I did yoga, my body was still flexible and remembered things quickly. I am grateful that I was calm and collected after my yoga class. I am grateful that the woman emailed me back and now we can make an appointment. I am grateful tomorrow is friday and then it is the weekend again. Whoo hoo!!

No comments: