Tuesday, January 6, 2009

day 57

The divine consciousness that I am is forever expressing its true nature of abundance. This is its responsibility, not mine. My only responsibility is to be aware of this truth; therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as an abundance all-sufficiency in my life and affairs.

My only responsibility is to manifest and trust. Trust in God or the Universe fully. Trust that it will not let me down. Trust that it knows what is best for me much better than I do myself. My responsibility is to accept or ask for help in accepting things that I cannot change. My responsibility is to manifest, manifest the outcomes I want and desire. I am a master-manifester and am totally confident that I can manifest things I desire easily and effortlessly.

I am totally filled with gratitude. I am so grateful for what i have NOW, at this very moment. I am grateful for my clients who cannot wait to see me, very grateful for my husband and two beautiful children, very grateful for friends who are helping me make my angel practice a reality. THANK YOU. I am also grateful for my move to Russia which has helped me find my destiny. Thank you.

No comments: