Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to the Prosperity plan, day 5 (Day 55)

Money is not my supply, no person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all providing activity of the divine mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this truth is unlimited; therefore, my supply is unlimited.

Money is not my supply. I am my supply. I can manifest abundance and prosperity as I have them within myself and can manifest them readily and easily, so I can live in prosperity and abundance.

The love within me is my supply. The love within me is abundant. My heart is so full of love, it is so wide open, the love spills over to me and to others. I am so loved, I am filled with love for myself, with all my imperfections. Yes, i am physically an imperfect being, but inside I am so perfect, so loved and have so much love, ready to share it, ready to heal myself and the world. I love myself so much, I am filled with love, even if I am bold, I love myself even more because of that, I love my falling out hair so much, I love my scalp that is losing hair. LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WOLD. Sending you pink light of love.

I have so much love to others, the clients can feel it and they are coming to me in great numbers. They want my love and I am so happy and grateful that I can share my love with them as it is abundant and in unlimited supply.

No comments: