Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 3

All I need to be is conscious of the truth that i am divine, that I am a master manifester and it is the truth. I am divine, I am a master manifester creating her own fantastic reality, creating her own dream life. I am so grateful as my life is a dream. It is as good as it gets.
I have a very good day today ahead of me, I have a lot of energy, going to swim later, meeting with a friend. I manifested a swimming companion for myself, not one, but two. My friend and her little son. I am very grateful. I have enough money until the end of the month which is what I have manifested. I am very grateful for this. I have manifested that I will make a perfect invitation to my workshop and I did. I manifested that I am taking care of my mother, and I did. I called her about this Yiddish song concert that is taking place near her home. She was so happy. I am so grateful that I have this opportunity to give to her, instead of just receiving.
I am so grateful for H as he is arranging this trip for us to Switzerland. He is taking care of all the details. I am very grateful. My heart is filled with gratitude.
I am grateful that I came up with this idea to invite supply people to the meeting. So grateful that my brain is working better now. Gratitude is really filling me for everything that is going well in my life.

All I have inside me is love and gratitude. Love, love, pure love.

No comments: