Tuesday, July 17, 2012

day 6

My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires and as a principle of supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires.


sending lots of love to myself. visualizing myself at peace, complete peace. handling matters very peacefully and from my heart. feeling the love in my heart. using love as my guiding star. sending love to A. Lots of love to her.
Visualizing my move to the states being very smooth. visualizing renting my current apartment very very fast before i leave. visualizing finalizing everything i need to finalize here before i depart for the states.   visualizing getting a job very fast. visualizing cleaning up my apartment and getting rid of stuff very easily without me having to do anything. visualizing that i no longer have to appear here at this apartment. visualizing that my path is safe. visualizing the court case in the states being very affordable. visualizing i have a very cheap place to live in the states, a nice place where both A and I have space and peace. and so mote it be!  visualizing myself having a fantastic relationship wiht my mom, her being a huge help. and the two of us getting along extremely well. and so it is!

No comments: