Sunday, July 22, 2012

day 11


God is lavish, unfailing abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the universe. this all providing source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me - the reality of me.

sending lots of love to myself and my apartment. visualizing the most perfect renters moving in and paying rent on time. visualizing the whole process of apt preparation is very smooth and it is easy for me to pay for it, money just comes so easily and effortlessly to pay for htis.
visualizing that i have ok relationship with A's dad until i leave, he is totally clueless about the situation. visualizing that my departure and my last 12 days here are completely effortless and enjoyable and i am able to finalize everything i need without any need to return here.  visualizing that H is helping me with the apt.

visualizing a fantastic job opportunity for me in the states, visualizing a great place to live,  and money/health insurance to cover both of us. visualizing that i have found the most amazing lawyer.

v


No comments: