Monday, July 30, 2012

day 19

when i am aware of the god-self within me as my total fulfillment, i am totally fulfilled. i am now aware of this truth. I have found the secret of life and I relax in the knowledge that the actvity of the divine abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation of that creative energy, which is continulously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my divine consciousness. i am now aware, I am now in the flow.


visualizing a fantastic and productive day tomorrow. I complete everything I set forth to accomplish. Visualizing picking A up from J without any problems. visualizing delivering the gate to L. with La. getting it there. visualizing the deposit money on my account tomorrow and giving the renter the key successfully. Visualizing me starting my new job on 1 September! visualizing an uneventful trip to the states where both of us have fun on the way. visualizing a successful meeting with the lawyer.

visualizing checking out of here on exactly the right date and feeling when this right date is. Visualizing a great interview on friday with them offering me the job! Visualizing that i am able to get there and get my way around and everything is fantastic. visualizing people at Ab getting back to me re interview and visualizing a trip to SF. visualizing me getting out of the city where i am staying and moving to the new place where i am going to start my new job within weeks. and so mote it be!

No comments: