Wednesday, July 18, 2012

day 7

the divine consciousness that i am is forever expressing its true nature of abundance. this is its responsibility, not mine. my only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all-sufficiency in my life and affairs.

Sending lots of love to my apartment. Visualizing fantastic renters renting it out in the next week. Visualizing the fixing/cleaning guys doing a fantastic job with the place. Amazing. The angels took care of everything. Visualizing a fantastic buyer for my bicycle and a great buyer for my car. Visualizing things taking care of themselves wiht me being completely in balance. Visualizing completely fantastic and stress free and problem-free journey to the states without me being delayed or detained. And so mote it be. Visualizing that I can disappear without statsf. giving me any kind of trouble. and so mote it be!

No comments: