Thursday, July 26, 2012

day 15

money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore my supply is unlimited.


sending love to myself, to H, to I and to E. So thankful to have them in my life! Love them very much! sO sad they will be far away.
sending lots of love to Ab. visualizing them coming back to me and scheduling my interview.  visualizing selling my car fast and to the right person who really wants it. visualizing finishing up my packing and planning successfully what i should do when. Visualizing deposit for the apartment arriving on time so that i can take a breather. And so mote it be!


No comments: