Sunday, July 29, 2012

day 18

My consciousness of the spirit within me as my unlimited source is the Divine power to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of Abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.


Visualizing a successful completion of my time here. Got deposit, gave the keys to renters. Sold my car well. Am so grateful for A being taken care of K, the mother in my mother's group. They invited her to dinner so that i can focus on my departure.

Being very grateful. Sending lots of love to every being on earth, sending love to A.
Visualizing an easy flight from here to the states, w A behaving extremely well. She is so easy and so happy that others are paying attention. Visualizing a fantastic stay at my mom's and things being very smooth.. Us getting along very very well and her taking very good care of A. Visualizing that i am enjoying myself during this time. Visualizing that i will find a place to live very fast, that all the practical stuff is completed fast and then the opportunity comes my way. A fantastic opportunity that is impossible to say no to. And so mote it be.

No comments: