Tuesday, July 10, 2012

am dealing with issues well

hmm and now the new issues have begun. I need to escape. Escaping the country on 2 August, going back home. Visualizing that I am able to get on the plane with A, holding her tight, getting on the plane uninterrupted, able to unregister both of us here in this country, and registering us both in the states. visualizing my new ID card and proof that A also lives in the states. Visualizing that our path to escape is free and there is nothing in the way.  Count down - 23 nights left until our new adventure begins.

now i understand why i didnt get the job at L. because i was supposed to leave the country together with my daughter.
So the plan is leaving for the states on the 2 Aug and back on 15 Aug. Cleaning my apartment, renting it out and moving to the summer house until end of September while looking for jobs in Europe. well most important, am taking things one day at a time.

No comments: